1. Payment in cash or money orders only. We will be adding credit card payment in the future, but currently can not accept them.
2. Please make money orders payable to - R. Lenzini.
3. Missouri resident buyers must add 6.60% sales tax.
4. All items require shipping, handling and insurance costs. We will not ship any item uninsured. It is customary for the buyer to pay all packing, shipping and insurance costs. We charge a minimum of $7.00 on every order to cover this. The rate increases with the number and size of items ordered, or if you want special or priority mail shipment. Items which require special packaging will, of course, cost more. All orders will be given a quoted price. PLEASE obtain a quote before sending payment. This will save a lot of problems.
We ship in the United States only. No international / foreign orders.
5. Your satisfaction is our first priority. Buy with confidence. All items are original and authentic unless otherwise specified. We describe all items to the best of our ability and want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase. Returns are allowed within three (3) days of the customer's receipt of merchandise. Refunds will be made less shipping and insurance. Returned items are subject to a restocking fee. Returned items must be in same unaltered, uncleaned, unchanged condition as they were shipped. Any modification to the item will VOID the return policy. Notification by phone or email is required before any return is authorized. Do not return any item until we have been notified and have authorized it so we can be expecting the item.
*** NOTE!! We have also been made aware of the practice of "switching" items by some people (returning an item that wasn't originally sent). Although this has never happened with any of our wonderful clients, we are aware of it occuring elsewhere. Be advised, that all of our items are fully documented, photographed and identified. You will only be doing yourself a disfavor by returning an item that wasn't sent to you. Should this happen, the "Buyer" forfeits any/all rights to a refund and relinquishes any/all rights to the item returned. Please don't embarrass yourself.
6. Email or postal orders are accepted and held seven (7) days pending receipt of payment. If payment is not received within seven (7) days, the item will be returned to inventory and/or sold to a reserve buyer.
7. Any item may be put on layaway for up to sixty (60) days with a "one third" (33.3%) deposit which must be received within seven (7) days of order. The balance is due in full at the end of sixty (60) days. Canceled orders and/or delinquent accounts will forfeit payments made and the opportunity for future layaway. No switches, returns or refunds are allowed on layaways.
8. All firearms are sold as collector’s items only -- not as operational, shooting arms. WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY, express or implied, for the shooting safety of any firearm sold as a collector’s item. If you have a question about the safety of any firearm, you should see a licensed gunsmith for a safety inspection. We neither buy, nor sell, modern firearms.
9. Antiques Are Russ reserves the right to terminate the listing and sale of any item(s) in inventory at Antiques Are Russ sole discretion, for any reason, at any time.
10. All sales are finalized entirely at Antiques Are Russ sole discretion.
11. Antiques Are Russ is not liable or responsible for any typographical errors.
12. Any and all additional information concerning items, condition, sales, terms, etc. must be completed before shipping.
13. We are happy to maintain a file of specific wants in our customer database. Of course, at absolutely no obligation to our clients. Just let us know what you're looking for, and we will try to find it. We have a high sucess rate in finding specific items.
14. We also consider trades on authentic antiques. We buy whole collections or single pieces, so keep us in mind if you
have items for sale or trade.